Monday 5 January 2015

Family

She is, the member of the family who has the biggest love for us. She is, the woman who make us still alive after that uneasy collapse, with her hand, do this and that, from the sun rises til the stars appear. Year by year, far from easy. She has been staying, keep triying her best for us. She is the only one that said to us, the children: 'You're the jewel of my heart, you are the reason that I live.' She is the reason for me to do everything. 
He is, my man, who bought me everything when I was a kid, put me in the best school in town. Who spared his time everytime I asked 'gulat-gulatan' and badminton. Who always accompanied me to toy store. He used to be a cold man several years ago. Not talk too much. I often had a fight with him when I was in Senior High. But, time heals, God heals. I know in his silence he is thinking. He is the man who protects me like I am everything in this world. 
He is, my little man, my partner in crime, my biggest enemy when I was a little. Sometimes, we made each other crying. Sometimes we cried together. Now, he is my partner in going to church or wherever he treats me like I am... I don't know, he treats me that good. 
I Thank God for blessing my family.
Each family maybe has its own 'dysfunction', has its own problem, but at last everything will be OK, everything will be Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment